PlayTech's

Everybody's Jackpot

€71789

Everybody's Jackpot Slot Review

Everybody’s Jackpot is a unique online slot that offers to win a progressive jackpot to many players at the same time. That is why this video slot has become very popular among players of various online casinos.

Imagine that you were invited to a television show in which a $1 million prize is at stake. And here you are sitting in the hall, waiting for your name to be named as the winner. But, they do not call your name. Of course, you are upset, and, at the same time, the presenters continue to read the names of the winners, including yours. How is this possible? It’s simple: Everybody’s Jackpot online slot is truly everybody’s winner.

Everybody’s Jackpot has 3 reels and 3 rows of characters, so the positions for characters are exactly 9. There are 8 paylines and they are all active constantly. On one line, you can bet from 1 cent to $50, so one spin will cost you from 8 cents to $400! Thus, this slot is ideal for players with any bankroll: for both low rollers and high rollers.

One of the features of Everybody’s Jackpot is the presence of diagonal payment lines. Any combination on these lines brings the player a triple win. In addition, there is Wild and Scatter characters in the slot. Given the small number of positions on the game block, the Wild symbol is only available in the Free Spins mode.

Free Spins

3 or more Scatters on the screen activate Free Spins. You get 12 Free Spins without a multiplier. But in this mode, the Wild symbol becomes available to you. Wild can only be shown on the second reel. Wild in this slot performs the standard function of replacing any other characters except Scatter.

Progressive Jackpot

The maximum win in this slot is a progressive jackpot and this is what players are playing Everybody’s Jackpot for. This progressive jackpot appears randomly, regardless of what combinations you have on the reels. Naturally, the chances of getting the jackpot are much greater if you play at the maximum bet.

But the fun begins when some player wins the progressive jackpot. The lucky one gets only 70% of the winnings. The remaining 30% are divided equally between the pool and the players who made a qualifying bet within 24 hours before the jackpot winning. The qualifying bet can vary in size from $20 to $90. The size of the qualifying bet depends on the size of the jackpot that has been already accumulated. But everyone who makes such a bet during the day before the jackpot win is entitled to claim part of the total prize. At the same time, those players who made more qualifying bets get the most part of the jackpot.

Summary

Everybody’s Jackpot is currently the only slot that allows many players to enjoy the fact that someone hits a progressive jackpot. Considering that some gambler usually hits the jackpot every two weeks, it’s not surprising that the slot is in a great demand among players.

See Also

PlayTech Progressive Jackpots

Everybody's Jackpot

Where to Play the Everybody's Jackpot Slot Approved Casinos

  • Secure
  • Licenced
  • Fast Withdrawals
Rank Casino Bonus Offer USA Friendly Claim
$10,000 +100 Free Spins
USA Players Welcome
Play Now
2 $10,000 +100 Free Spins
USA Players Welcome
Play Now
3 $3,000 Welcome Pack
USA Players Welcome
Play Now
4 $3,000 Welcome Pack
USA Players Welcome
Play Now

JackpotMania

Gambling is an adult activity and no part of this site is intended for use by anyone beneath the legal age required to engage in gambling within their jurisdiction of residence.

Jackpot-Mania.com does not intend for any information on this site to be used for illegal purposes. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are of legal age and that online gambling is legal in your country of residence. Jackpot-Mania.com is intended to provide bias free information regarding the online gambling industry. The information on this site is intended for entertainment purposes only.