Realize your dreams, competing for big money. The magic Polish Lotto lottery makes a new millionaire every week. No wonder, Lotto is the most popular lottery in Poland.
How to Play Lotto (Poland) Online
- Go to one of online ticket purchasing services, TheLotter for example. Choose your six lucky numbers from 1 to 49.
- You may choose a QuickPick ticket instead of the regular Lotto ticket. In this case, the computer will randomly choose numbers for you.
- You may fill out one ticket by hand and have another ticket as QuickPick to compare results just for a thrill.
- Each lottery ticket costs $1.8.
Polish Lotto is a cumulative lottery, so the jackpot rises until it is won. The more people play, the bigger is the prize fund. If there are several winners, the super prize is divided among them into equal parts. The Polish Lotto lottery drawing is held three times a week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 21:40 local time. The drawing is broadcast on TVP (Polish TV channel).
All transactions for the Lotto (Poland) lottery tickets are final and cannot be canceled or changed after the ticket purchased.
Lotto Odds and Prize Table
|Match||Odds||Prize Fund Distribution||Prize|
|6||1 in 13,983,816||43%||Jackpot|
|5||1 in 54,201||8%||zl 5300* (~ $1,330)|
|4||1 in 1,032||13%||zl 170* (~ $43)|
|3||1 in 57||36%||zl 24* (~ $6)|
* The estimated amount of the winnings is indicated. The final size of the prize is determined by the results of the drawing and depends on the number of sold and won tickets.
Taxes on Lottery Winnings
All winnings above zl 2,280 are taxed at 10%. Taxes are automatically withheld directly from the winnings while they are cashed out.
Therefore, all winnings in the lottery above zl 2,280 will be credited to the prize account minus the above-mentioned prize tax — 10%.