Today, the variety of slots on the market presented by Microgaming allows you to choose not only the theme of the slot but also the size of the bets, ranging from the most minimal to the most serious. Of course, you are always more likely to hit the jackpot when you play at the maximum bet and activate all the paylines than betting $0.01 on a single line. But every rule has exceptions. The Major Millions slot became just such an exception: in this slot, putting only one coin per line or only three coins per spin, you can win a progressive jackpot which is changing every second and can be huge. By the way, you can test this slot in the demo version right here.
Are there any major among your friends? Hilarious one with a mustache twisted upwards? None? Then it's time to meet one! It is such a colorful character in a snow-white tunic decorated with gold stripes that you meet in the Major Millions slot. Smiling broadly, he hospitably spreads his hands in white gloves and invites you to place a bet immediately. You should hurry, he hints, or someone else hits the jackpot.
Your winnings depend not only on the number of symbols but also on their positions on the reel. Despite the uncomplicated interface and the minimum number of reels and payment lines, slots with a progressive jackpot, which never ceases to be replenished with money dreaming of big prizes winners, always attract much attention from gamblers.
In front of you is a classic 3-reels slot, and you do not even have to press a separate button to look at the pay table. In this slot, there is really only a necessary set of buttons, they are not difficult to list:
- Bet Max;
- Bet One is to activate a payline;
- Fixed Value is to show the bet value;
- In the Regular mode, you start the reels manually, and in the Expert mode, you can configure the auto game;
- On additional panels, there is information about the state of the game account and the winnings, and in a separate line, the running numbers display the jackpot, which is changing every second.
Symbols and Payouts
There are no intricate thematic elements in this slot machine, here you find only classic symbols: Sevens, Cherry, and Bar in various variations:
- Cherries (single, double, triple and Any) will replenish the game account with 2, 5 or 15 coins.
- Bar (single, double, triple and any) brings winnings in 10, 15, 20 and 30 bets.
- Sevens (blue, red and any) will delight players with a payout of 50, 80 or 400 bets.
- Wild is the Major Millions logo. Replacing elements, it can also increase winnings x1 and x4 times.
To hit the jackpot, you need three Major Millions logos in the lower position at the reels. But besides that, the slot has also two more jackpots of 25,000 and 50,000 coins each. You can win them if three Wilds are in the upper (50 000) or middle (25 000) position at the reels.
Major Millions is the choice of those who prefer the classic options and are not afraid to take the risk. Although the risk, compared to most progressive jackpot slot machines, is not very large since the maximum bet in the game is $3. Actually, RTP of 89.37% is too little to be concerned with this slot. We recommend passing by this video slot. Or place your bets, and maybe the cheerful major will be generous with you.