In the lottery world, there is always something interesting and exciting. Here is a selection of interesting lottery facts.
- A few years ago, Juan Rodriguez, an ordinary New Yorker, won 149 million dollars. He wasn’t doing well before: just a watchman, his wife did not work and he had a $40,000 loan to pay. Not much money he had then, until he bought a lottery ticket and ... won! It was a jackpot. The paradox is that his life did not become happier since the jackpot won. A big money prize won was like a "litmus test", which showed the true essence of people around. Juan's wife filed for divorce, surrendered half the amount, saying that her husband was a loser and could have won more!
- In some countries, urban transport passenger tickets participate in special lottery drawings. This reduces the number of "stowaways", increasing the incomes of the transport companies.
- Each of the balls used in the drawings weighs only 78 grams. When hand drawing balls from the lototron you should always use the right hand.
- Some American lotteries pay out the prize whether with a lump sum or annuity payments. In the first case, the winner receives his prize on the spot but significantly reduced due to large taxes. In the second case, the whole sum is paid over a certain period of time by equal payments — once a day, a week, a month, a year, depending on the rules of the lottery.
- Astrologers believe that the lottery prize is registered on the birth date. They say the winner’s horoscopes show that there is a regularity. So, you need to be in the right place at the right time to get a jackpot.
- More than 60% of Europeans play lotteries. According to statistics, the average German spends for lotteries up to $800 per year, the Englishman spends up to 150. Russians spend less than a dollar a year for lotteries. Greeks willingly play lotteries: lottery ticket sales reach 100 million among the country population of only 10 million.
Regular players have their own game rituals, and some of them are widespread and are used by many players. Gamblers strongly believe that the lottery ticket shouldn’t be bought for borrowed money. But you may buy it for the last money you have now because there are many cases of such amazing winnings by tickets bought for the last money. Also, your day isn’t great and there are constant minor failures during the day – it is a nice time to place a bet or to buy a lottery ticket.
Play lottery with care and keep in touch with reality, mind your budget while playing. Still, big prizes are won at the almost daily basis, so it's worth trying in one of the lotteries.
How to Win the Lottery
Among the many gambling games, lotteries have always occupied a special place, and for this there are reasons: A lottery is a proven way to motivate society to do something good (both the organizers and the winners usually donate to charitable
Ideal Holiday Places on Zodiac Signs or Where are You Going After the Jackpot Win?
Summer is in full swing, so most people are choosing their places for recreation and rest somewhere on the picturesque and not very crowded beach of the sea or the ocean. Winning a huge amount of money, you can go for a holiday anywhere, of course. S
The Origin of Russian Lotteries
Lotteries in modern Russia are very popular and with each week the number of players increases. Everyone is trying to get a prize. However, before the lotteries became known and loved by Russians, they passed a very long and thorny path of developmen